Areas of Practice
Attorney Neil Miller knows skilled trades people and the devastating effects relatively minor accidental injuries can have on their lives; specifically, the ability to work and earn a living. Our firm has special expertise in litigating construction, crane, equipment, auto/truck crashes, industrial accidents and related workers' compensation claims.
You May be Entitled to More Than Just Workers' Compensation or No Fault Benefits.
Each workers' compensation claim should be evaluated to determine whether the facts permit the filing of a lawsuit for compensation for pain, suffering, disability and disfigurement. We know a lawsuit filed may result in compensation for negligence and carelessness of another person, business, or property owner third party. You may have more than just an automobile no fault or a workers compensation claim. Let us review your injury claim, evaluate its merits and recommend a course of action.
Neil A. Miller, P.C. represents the victims of serious personal injury including:
- Construction Site Injury Claims (including special expertise in the prosecution of claims for injuries caused by negligent operations of cranes, forklifts and other construction equipment)
- Workers' Compensation Claims/ Social Security Disability Claims
- Boating injury claims
- Automobile, Semi Tractor Trailer/Large Truck and Motorcycle Claims
- No Fault Insurance Claims
- Dangerous Products Liability